Most people have this in some form or another: Things to do before I die list, Bucket list, Life list etc. In my case, scribbling it on a piece on paper that has solutions to my astrophysics problem sheet on the other side is probably not ideal, so enter: My digital copy!
- Cuddle any big cat cub.
- Learn Calligraphy.
- Grow at least 5 spices to use in cooking. (I was kindly gifted a grow your own chilli box, yet to be tested.)
- Visit all 7 continents.(Have been to 4 so far)
Graduate.See Update on Graduation Go on a european road trip.(Summer of 2012, and it was amazing!!)
- Make my own jewellery. (Braided bracelets do not count.)
- Learn to ride a bicycle.
- Run a 5k.
- Go on a south african safari.
- Go on a last minute vacation.
- Go out wearing bright coloured tights.
- See the northern lights.
- Have an observatory in my backyard.
- Tour Egypt.
Enjoy a full spa day. (2012 in Bath, UK)
- Dance flamenco.
- Spend a day exploring London, alone.
- Stay at the Waldorf Astoria, New York.
- Host an amazing christmas party for friends.
- Do something nice for a stranger.
- Reach 100 blog followers.
Stay up all night and watch the sun rise.
- See cherry blossoms bloom in Japan.
- Have breakfast at Tiffany’s.
Go to a live concert performance by Yanni.(March 25th 2016, Dallas) Go to a football match. (FA cup final 2015 at Wembley)
- See a total solar eclipse!
PS: The life list idea was inspired by Maggie at Mighty Girl.