The internet is flooded with various tips and tricks, some of which are useful and some which are not. While I’m terrified of using heated eyelash curlers (it look me a while to build up the courage to use a normal one, thankyouverymuch) there are a few tricks I have picked up along the way.
1. Using a cotton bud with some moisturiser to remove any mascara smears. Works so much better than makeup remover!
2. Use a wet toothbrush to exfoliate your lips.
3. Put vaseline around your nails before painting them for a neater manicure.
4. Have a clean blending brush on hand in case you apply too much eyeshadow.
5. Apply a light dusting of powder after your foundation and before your powder blush to make the blush last longer.
What hacks do you use?
Until next time,Love,Me 🙂