- Astronomy Tours to see the Northern Lights. Ever since I heard about them, I have wanted to see them. But since the best places to observe the aurora are usually very cold and isolated. You might also get eaten by polar bears. So I would feel comfortable if I was in a guided group.
- Urban Decay Palette. I have read great reviews about these, but since I very rarely wear eyeshadow, and it’s almost always earth tones so this would be perfect.
- Real Techniques Core collection. I have never bought any make up brushes, usually applying with my fingers, or the brushes that are provided. But again, this one gets brilliant reviews, and this looks like a good starter set.
- Diptique Candles. I love scented candles, and this one seems like a real splurge. (That’s what wishlists are for right? )
- Apple iPhone 5. My current iPhone 3Gs is great and works fine. But since it is more than 2 years old, sometimes it can be a bit slow and I wish it had a better camera (for the essential Instagram shots).
- Nude Flats. I love flats because they look elegant and I can walk easily in them without falling flat on my face. I have black ones, and they go with everything; but it would be nice to have a nude one as well.
- Liz Earle skincare essentials. It has skincare and essentials in it’s name. Want. Many people claim it to be their holy grail cleanser as well, which is always a nice bonus.
- Lightweight Trench coat. My current one is looking a bit worse for the wear, this would be a nice replacement.
What’s on your wish list??
Until next time, Love, Me 🙂